Search This Blog

Saturday 4 July 2015

Mummy pours love on me!!





When I brought her home for the first time, I knew not how I would handle my bundle of joy. She smiled at me, I smiled back. As if her smile asked me “Mom, would you  take care of me?” I replied “yes, love, I would.....  all throughout  my life.” Thus the story begins.

My 1st challenge was the very fact that I was unsure of my ability to hold her, she was like flock of feather. Every time I touched her, there was a shiver in my body “Was I touching her properly, hope my nails doesn't prick her,  pray my clasp isn't too much harsh on her skin.

Mummy knows it best


Then the 2nd challenge was  taking her to that little tub filled with  shimmering liquid, I made sure to pour in all the softness wrapped in  love. But just before that I put on a confident smile, my hands eager to take a modest portion of Dabur baby massage oil into my palm, gently rub it  stroking softly and then it was into her soft skin. Every drop infused into her skin, her breathe, her tiny arms, feet, chest, the tummy and her face. She glowed, she smiled, she laughed, she giggled, every pore breathed life, every part of her body sparkled with glow. I was relieved, I was at peace.

Mummy pours love



I longed to touch her every day with  the oil.

  • Dabur baby massage oil had all the nourishment the tender skin desired.


Olive and Almond
  • Dabur baby massage oil had the right proportion of Olive, Almonds, Jojoba and Sesame to pamper the baby skin with richness.

  • It has been clinically and dermatologically proven that it is paraffin and parables free


Artificial colors have always been regarded as harmful to gentle skin. Dabur baby massage oil has no artificial colors that surely clicks with smart Mom's of today.
Massage is the first step to build a strong muscle and bones. This special baby massage oil has been formulated for smart moms’ who believe that every drop which she invests in today brings the best in her baby tomorrow. 


Benefits of massage

With each passing day, circle of life is being tangled in more complexities.  It is necessary to bestow with special care and gentle treatment to each part of the body from a tender age.

I see my baby growing each day, the skin shines, those tiny muscles play and  the little bones sparkle with vigor. She plays, she giggles and she tells me “Thank you Mumma” for that treat. I love your touch every day.

“I am participating in the #FirstLove activity at BlogAdda in association with Dabur.

PC-Google


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback

Carrying our world in our little pockets

As humans do we all think alike? Or as humans, we have some basic traits of behaving in a similar way because we are of the clone ...