Search This Blog

Thursday 7 March 2019

I am a woman and I love being so

We are not given a choice to be born in a specific gender; neither can we choose our family, nor our caste, not even the place of our birth ….that’s God’s plan. But we can always select the way we live, man or a woman we have our definite characteristics ….being born as a girl, as a woman I knew that I had something unique. The very inherent quality of a woman is her sensitivity toward life. In the womb, I felt the feminine touch. Sensitive, strong, confident of giving birth, of raising and of taking care of her creation, of loving, of holding, of feeding, of surviving, of protecting. That was a female, a mother, a woman. The first encounter.

Then as I stepped out from the womb, the legacy of being nurtured up by a woman with all her might was so firm, so vibrant, and so contagious. The zeal to live, the zeal to fight, the zeal to survive amidst the dragons, the monsters and the real world came in automatically. The confidence of handling many hurdles came upon, be it  bread earner, or shaping a child’s future, be it packing the loved wrapped lunch box for someone we care or holding the wrinkled  hands of our parents, the bond of love inherited in the womb continued
Of many dreams, aspirations, ambitions, desire, pursuits, aim, yearnings, there was this subtle hint that there is   that I am strong, I am alive, I am a fighter, I am a survivor, I have faith in myself,  I care, I  think, I  create, I  love, I share, I  feed,  I fight, I can…I have the power within.  I am grounded yet I am the strength, I am rooted yet I am free-willed, I am sensitive yet I can fight back. I choose to be as strong …I am myself, complete, unique and a woman.
This is written for #womensDayWithlookAdora

https://www.instagram.com/p/BusdQLfFyR4/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback

Carrying our world in our little pockets

As humans do we all think alike? Or as humans, we have some basic traits of behaving in a similar way because we are of the clone ...