Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Bargaining with my super hot deals every day!


Bargaining with my super hot deals every day!

Bargaining has always been an inherent trait in me, I don’t shy away, people may laugh away  or may  angle their eye brows, a few might shower me with compliments or may  storm harsher adjectives but instincts die hard.  I try to bargain the best deal everyday!
"Bachpan ka bargain"
It was those tiny clenched fists looking up, the  sun stared down, and my melodious chants of bargaining  poured in rhythms " Be a little merciful” that’s for my summer days and winter I would again sway my hands, cajoling and chanting my bargaining hymns....a few "Suryanamashkaar's" early morning that too(tough pact) “Can’t you be a bit more lavish”  So my bargaining pact starts from there and yes sometimes it was a "paisa vasool" deal:)


Bargaining or nagging-I still do it:)

Now days as I walk down the busy streets, my extra greedy mind tries to bargain again....to jump back stroke ... my eyes floats towards the boys chasing squirrels. The squirrels played  around the bush and I chase them....oops a big bang.... my bargaining tunes splashes me aside. I am in the real world. I was actually bargaining my childhood or may be the simpler days  of life....Jagjit singh's ghazal poked me every time..."Yeh daulat bhi le lo" that surely could be a "paisa vasool" moment. “I could give all my belongings, to chase the squirrels again.” Was it too much of a deal?Still seeking the deal;)

Chasing my deal





Cracking the deal code in my way

And then I desire to bargain over this small trip throughout the world, bargain my holidays, bargain my time, bargain my small life, a few days from my boss, my family, from my  self.....being over competent at work, being a "super" Mom and Wife at home and being the "Best" for a while and thereafter I am sure I could crack the deal. The "paisa vasool" moment. I can only write fantasies:);)  well it was a pricey deal too;)

Chasing my dreams

Bargaining is a "costly affair"

Wishes were not horses and bargaining in a busy world, in a world of bricks and stones was  just not an easy task. I bargained that day with a man who justified himself as a Politician, yes he had to justify himself when I narrated my bargaining pact, simple but he considered it as the most expensive treaty. My "paisa vasool" moment lies on hold here too;)

 My Pact
  • A safe world for us and we would vote for your party.
  •  Better living standard for all citizens and we would elect you as a candidate.
  • A full meal deal for the kids and we would vote every time.
  • The  universal “language "to be recognised as “literacy” and we would sing your praises in rallies
  • The eradication of one line “Poverty line” and we would advocate your party every second day.


And the man could not strike the deal, I guess the prices were too high, my quotes or my deals  too cheap or may be he could not afford it, he showed me the door.

Still Seeking#deals

And the last bargain would be from my local vendor, not for that extra "Dhaniya" or that "Mirchi".  I really did not crave for an extra doze of green's but yes surely  for a "greener" life...I did not want to bargain on price every time. Still waiting for the "paisa vasool" deal though;)

The "paisa vasool" deal


The list is endless but “Paisa Vasool” or more than that I would surely get a great price one day. “I know I am a dreamer but I am not the only one.”

This post is written for #Lufthansa Premium Economy  


I am sure there would be some great "paisa vasool" moments with premium economy lufthansa and unlike many of the not so hot deals which have been mentioned here by me, we would be enamoured with the best of service. The extra cosy travel bonanza is superbly a "hot deal".That's what Lufthansa stands for. Each passenger with sumptuous travel treats and a lot of  extra perks, that's the promise, that's the commitment.  It's always the journey that matters rather than the destination. We would always come back to enjoy the journey...and relish it, well my dreams would take away and  land in the real grounds this time with #Lufthansa.



7 comments:

  1. Yes, you're right about there being hundreds of examples of the 'paisa vasool' nature of Indians. My travels abroad, however, have made me realise that people everywhere have this tendency to appreciate some extra value but they do it in ways that aren't as open as ours.

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Arvind Sir,yes true,guess it's a human tendency to hold on to extra value.

      Delete
  2. We are all chasing our deals and in fact so rightly said the real deal is not to have that extra dhaniya but to get to live those special moments that we bargain for..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manjulika for reading,yes true we are all looking for " deals" something or the other.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Manjulika for reading,yes true we are all looking for " deals" something or the other.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Manjulika for reading,true we all r looing for "deals" something or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Manjulika for reading,true we all r looing for "deals" something or the other.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback

Carrying our world in our little pockets

As humans do we all think alike? Or as humans, we have some basic traits of behaving in a similar way because we are of the clone ...