Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2015


Memories from the Womb!!!


MY FIRST EXPERT!




Our memories hold whatever our mind, our brain detects. As humans we  have been gifted with a tool termed as the “memory box”. Each one of us is blessed with one...the mind does its work...may be the realisation of an act is catalogued at a specific age but that surely does not mean there were no experiences prior to that, there might be some enticing tales wreathed in another world....A yarn of such beautiful experiences have been recollected in my post.
#FirstEncounter
Yes the story moves back to the past..... Many years ago, a tale of two. She had the intuition, her mind had anticipated, her body retorted back, heart had  meshed a tale.....but reality peeped from  that thin white paper, her eyes frantically strayed around  here and there in the paper  to catch a glimpse of the word “positive” a spine shivering ecstasy, goose bumps  all over and an  ineffable tickle splashed  her whole existence. She had felt "me" for the first time that day.

#FirstPinch&Punch
The sky looked new, the grass tooJ The journey began and my reveries too, standing by the walls she would crawl to the little basin in the mornings, gently stroking me with her soft hands and there she would pour out, everything.... the mornings were fuzzy, bumpy, dizziness all over ...sudden out pour and then a gentle pat into the soft nest with a reassuring tone ... “I am fine dear...don’t worry." And I used to think “Was she really fine?




#Firsthurdles
Days were turning out to be a little more difficult, it was Dad who had to travel and there she was all running around the house, keeping every drifted parts of the home together, gathering  every bit of  the scattered zones to make it a “Home”....I watched her every time, she sipped her cup of milk with tiny morsels of healthy bites(milk was the last resort, even when she would be at the worst, prior to my arrival in her womb). I bet milk had a bumpy ride inside her and I used to whisper “Ma, do you really like that thing  (with a wink).

#Firstbowledout...
Time was flying and I was growing....I loved being in that warm little bed...life surrounded me, I played, I ate, I made merry, I slept and I watched her...was in awe with her, started feeling a gentle surge of emotion with each passing day, well I cannot illuminate it with my words but it kept my heart pounding (I guess humanly instincts had started engulfing me)....yes these day I frequently communicated with her, every day, every moment. The upswing of a thunderous energy kept me moving, flowing, living and rejoicing every bit of my stay there..."love”...maybe ...but it felt good.

#Firstblocks
As days passed, she had started discarding a few of her favourite things... recently she had told Dad that she would not even sniff those delights which always tickled her gluttony mind..." Chaat”, “Gol Gappes”, “Pakodas”. The Doctor had prescribed something better, the BP showed an upswing in the last check up. The only thing she had asked her Doc “Oh, hope that would not affect my baby, pray all is well with my little monkey.” ... and I “Ohk I heard you mom... so you have a name for me," patting her little bump she would whisper "Yes my cheesy monkey!”

#Firsttravelogue
My body had started developing, I was more of a wandering soul now, meandering here and there in the little space, yes I would tickle her more these days and she would love it, I heard her say to Dad one day “I just love it when the baby does that”... “What?” My Dad would ask “kick” ...she used to say that’s the time she felt  life ushering inside her, life walking, life chasing, life smiling. "I so much love my life.”...she would often phrase out during these days.

And  then there was something she felt, she was restless that day, I was feeling a bit impatient too, maybe I was excited, the energy within me was making me swirl, spin in amorous delight.

#Firstdestination
She had pain, writhing in agony, her body shivered, her screams stroked me, chased me, hit me every time, she moaned...I was not in my best of mood that day....I wanted her to be safe and she prayed  for me “God please don’t hurt...don’t hurt my baby...let the little one come safe.” I could sniff her taste, I could taste the pain, the anguish.....a sudden jerk, revolving, whirling, bumping, spurning......yes the womb had pushed me, heaven greeted, droplets piercing, flooding  down her eyes, blood streaming....I felt life, I felt love, I felt her...life entrapped, life wrapped, each pore rejoiced, my whole entity exulted...celebrated life...my life was there lying beside me, the smile and tears entwined us and we whispered “We had the best time together”........and that shall be the best memory forever with my #FIRSTEXPERT
This post is written for #MYFIRSTEXPER STORY WITH US!Godrej Expert Rich Creme GodrejExpert,
Indiblogger

Image courtesy-Google

3 comments:

  1. Very powerful narration...enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very imaginatively written of the thoughts of a baby in the womb in first person and the mutual concern of the baby and the mother.
    Best wishes for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good perspective on Beautiful memories. The title itself is so catchy :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback

Carrying our world in our little pockets

As humans do we all think alike? Or as humans, we have some basic traits of behaving in a similar way because we are of the clone ...