Search This Blog

Thursday 28 February 2013

Diary of an unknown lover


Diary of an unknown lover

 

My eyes saw you first

My heart felt your thirst

 

My hands felt numb

My lips parched
 

My heart skipped a beat

Where was I?

Was I lost in the maze of love?

 

Love at first sight

Please, please hold me tight!

 

My arms swayed in air

My feet danced with funfair

Where was I?

Was I lost in the maze of love!

 

 

The ecstasy, the mirth

Flew me high

Was I on drugs, was I on sky!

 

The sky, the ocean, the heaven

None could swing me high

It’s only you, you dear

Who made my heart cry

 

For you, you dear I immerse

In the fountain of eternal love

Bless me with your soul

 

My love still remains untold

Breathing in some worn out pages of my diary

Flashing lights of immortal love

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback

Carrying our world in our little pockets

As humans do we all think alike? Or as humans, we have some basic traits of behaving in a similar way because we are of the clone ...